Fast, Sustainable Solutions to drive Operational Excellence
All organizations engage in processes aimed at doing an excellent job of serving the needs of their customers. Customers can be purchasers of a product or service, citizens of a city or state, or internal leadership within an organization. When processes fall short of accomplishing the goal of satisfying customers profitably, it is time for leadership teams to act.
Operational Excellence Focus Drives Processes Which Are
What is Operational Excellence?
Ensuring customer and business expectations are met on an ongoing basis by continuously delivering, measuring and improving value.
To accomplish this, every employee sees the flow of value to the customer and works to drive it towards perfection.
To do this – we must:
- engage the workforce with a culture dedicated to continuous improvement and employee development
- identify customers and their reasons for buying
- define key processes serving these customers
- clarify objectives and develop measures to demonstrate capability
- document roles and responsibilities for leaders and team members.
Whether the customer is internal or external to the organization, the same rules and focus apply. Simplify, streamline, and upgrade continuously and customers will reward your agility.